• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Soon my foster babies...

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
will be old enough to get their zips and will then be up for adoption.

Today in the garden, they had about 3 hours outdoor play in the big run. Pixie escaped and was chased at high speed around the garden by Lavender. But didn't get caught so lives to tell the tale.

fosterstoday1.jpg

fosterstoday2.jpg

fosterstoday3.jpg

Awwwww. :love::love: They're still just as cute... just a bit bigger. :love:

I'd love to hear Pixie's version of her great escape. :D

Those big eyes ... :love::love::love:

Will they be staying with you after they are done? Spenser isn't done. He's single and shows no hormonal behaviour whatsoever, which isn't helping me to pluck up the courage. :oops:

Those big eyes ... :love::love::love:

Will they be staying with you after they are done? Spenser isn't done. He's single and shows no hormonal behaviour whatsoever, which isn't helping me to pluck up the courage. :oops:

No they will be staying with Auntie Angie at BARC. I've had all my boys done and they were fine. I am sure Spencer would love a wifey bun in the future :love:

Spenser gets cross when people (even nice RU people) spell his name with a 'c' in the middle. He's named after the 16th century poet I wrote on for my PhD! :lol:

I am going to enquire about neutering when Spenser goes for his myxi booster next month. He does seem happy on his own (I know this is unusual in rabbits).

Spenser gets cross when people (even nice RU people) spell his name with a 'c' in the middle. He's named after the 16th century poet I wrote on for my PhD! :lol:

I am going to enquire about neutering when Spenser goes for his myxi booster next month. He does seem happy on his own (I know this is unusual in rabbits).

IM sure you keep him very happy - but it does make a huge difference for buns to have company of their own kind :)

Trust me you neuter him and get hime a friend he will love it! There is nothing like to bunnies in love :love:

These two are gorgeous!!!:love:

I'm sorry Spenser, I will try my hardest to remember how your name is spelt, you are a very dignified little man.

Back