• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rimmi and Winter demand din dins!

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Win: Eh mum... dinner??
IMG_3687.jpg

Win: No food = no loves!
IMG_3690.jpg

Rim: Mum? Food??
IMG_3691.jpg

Rim: Well..... where is it???
IMG_3696.jpg

Rim and Win together: We are sooooo hungry!
IMG_3702.jpg

Rim and Win together: Foooooooooooooooooooooooodz!!
IMG_3704.jpg

Great photos! :wave: How long does it take them to clear the bowl?

Not long..... Probably a min, two at most, Rimmi only gets a bit though as hes a slow eater whereas Winni wolfs it down! She is more active though so it balences out and I keep an eye on their weights :) :wave:

My bunny takes a bit longer, but he's on his own so no competition - plus I am probably giving him more than is ideal. :oops::oops: I want him to eat more hay, but he's not overweight and with the days getting colder I don't want him getting skinny.

My bunny takes a bit longer, but he's on his own so no competition - plus I am probably giving him more than is ideal. :oops::oops: I want him to eat more hay, but he's not overweight and with the days getting colder I don't want him getting skinny.

Hehe, mine are inside so I dont worry too much about weight but my lonesome outdoor bun (and elderly... her hutchmates passed away in 2009) is being fed more now to maintain a layer of fat to keep her warm, especially as she is older.

I bet its colder up there is Scotland too! Brrrr

Hehe, mine are inside so I dont worry too much about weight but my lonesome outdoor bun (and elderly... her hutchmates passed away in 2009) is being fed more now to maintain a layer of fat to keep her warm, especially as she is older.

I bet its colder up there is Scotland too! Brrrr

yerr its freezing :shock:, I was sitting in the living room with a blanket & my duvet :oops:

Back