• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ooops, bf dropped chicken... Beans says thanks

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Andy dropped a leg of chicken on the floor and was going to throw it in the bin, but I let Beans have it, he was very thankful. :)

IMG_3677.jpg

IMG_3679.jpg

IMG_3681.jpg

IMG_3682.jpg

IMG_3686.jpg

When I'm next at my mums and they have chicken I will bring DoDos a piece back, not a whole leg though :lol:

When I'm next at my mums and they have chicken I will bring DoDos a piece back, not a whole leg though :lol:

Lol, it wasnt the whole thing... he filled his cheeks and thats it :) We couldnt eat it as it fell on the floor :p

They like cold boiled egg too.... and veg :)

My Joseph and Maxwell loved chicken and lamb... I always made sure I washed the gravy off before hand! Not all hamsters like meat, but it IS beneficial to their diet. Apparently they love to eat moths! :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumb:

My Joseph and Maxwell loved chicken and lamb... I always made sure I washed the gravy off before hand! Not all hamsters like meat, but it IS beneficial to their diet. Apparently they love to eat moths! :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumb:

Moths?? Now I didnt know that, but it makes sense, it is bugs they eat in the wild. I guess they would have to be hungry before they tried to catch one though! :p

Dont worry if you havent given them meat, I dont think they NEED it, most hamster foods have all they need, but its like rabbits and veg, its beneficial in small amounts ;)

Mmm, I havent tried lamb with Beanz! I know he doesnt like steak! Haha!

Back