• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New Bunny, :Lots of Pics!:

puppyjess12345

Mama Doe
I got my new little bunny today. He is 6 months old and I adore him! I soon hope to bond him with Rosie after they have both been spayed and neutered.

I'm thinking of names, i like Peter Pan his current name and also Gizmo. Any ideas welcome! :D

Warning: Here come the pics.

This is there housing. Its split in two at the moment but once bonded I will take down the wire mesh dividing the hutch. They have access to my garden all day, but usually choose to stay inside :lol: Well Rosie did anyway.

Newbie029-1.jpg

Rosies side:
Newbie032-1.jpg

Newbies side:
Newbie031-1.jpg

I hope you guys approve, I know its a tad boring at the moment but I just need some new toys :/

And look its even more photos :) He's settled in lovely

Newbie001-1.jpg

Newbie005-1.jpg

Newbie010-1.jpg

Newbie018-1.jpg

Newbie021-1.jpg

Newbie024-1.jpg

Newbie041-1.jpg

And to finish off, heres Rosie.

Newbie033-1.jpg

Sorry for all the pictures :oops::lol:

Oh don't apologise ......... the more pics the better as far as we're concerned!! lol

He is absolutely gorgeous! They'll make such a lovely pair when they're bonded.

I like Gizmo!

Jo x

Oh good i know what im like once armed with a camera! :lol:

Thanks I hope they both get on well, they're both super friendly :D

I prefered Gizmo too :) Thanks for lovely comments :D

Thanks everyone, He really is lovely especially in personality to :) He has settled in like hes been living here for years, wasn't nervous of me at all.

He came from a breeder in quite small hutches :( But now he absolutely loves all his space and has so much fun running up and down the ladder. He's also obsessed with the tunnel :lol:

And RipMinnie I know how you feel, i was due to get a baby girl from the same person and had to wait weeks, it went so slowly. However I joined here and realised bonding girl and girl couples can be sometimes harder, so i ended up getting this little boy. :)

Back