• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah our new ornament ..............

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Came downstairs earlier today to find Noah had decided he wanted to sit on the sideboard!!! :roll: :lol:

Noah's is a complete loon at times!!! :lol: But we loves him!! :love::love::love:

DSCF5123.jpg

And one when he got back on the settee :love:

DSCF5121.jpg

Spenser has had an exciting couple of weeks. Firstly, he learnt how to use the stairs in his hutch, so has much more space. :D Secondly my broken arm is better so I can pick him up again. This makes him very cross - definitely NOT a cuddly bunny. :roll::roll: I must post some more photos of him soon.

Awww bless him - I didn't realise you'd broken your arm :( Hope you're doing ok.

And yes please we need more pics of Spenser :love::love::love:

Thanks guys :)

Had to have another look. :love: What are the furry things behind Noah? Does he like them?

The little furry toys are two guinea pigs that Tracy from BARC knitted last year to raise funds for them :love: Noah doesn't really bother with them, but they're the only piggies we can have :(

The little furry toys are two guinea pigs that Tracy from BARC knitted last year to raise funds for them :love: Noah doesn't really bother with them, but they're the only piggies we can have :(

Perhaps best to stick to knitted piggies with all those bunnies, not to mention the cats, to look after! I put my knitted elephant in Spenser's run one night, and he took great delight in pulling her tail! :lol::lol:

Back