• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do Rabbits Benefit From Having a Friend of Their Own Kind...........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
...................... what do you think...................

016-13.jpg

017-13.jpg

018-17.jpg

025-9.jpg

026-8.jpg

028-7.jpg

027-12.jpg

Oh bless them. :love:
They may cause all sorts of trouble but they are just so loveable and gorgeous! :love:

beautiful! my two don't do those things often, but i think they're much happier together than they would be alone!

So very sweet. Mine cuddle up like that. I can't imagine one of my bunnies being alone now. Last week when Honey had to go to the vets for the day, Cookie sat in her favourite place all day, eating hardly anything. He gave her a bit of a telling off when she came back then snuggled up next to her.:wave:

I love to see bunnies together that love each other. They do find such deep satisfaction in each others company.:love::D
Gorgeous buns.

:love: Makes my heart melt seeing that. I love it when Homer and Katy lick each others neck at the same time.

Last edited:
I do hope so having just had Olive bonded at a rescue with a little boy who I have named Timmy. They came home yesterday. We lost Grace five and a half weeks ago and I hope I have done the right thing. I was anxious for Olive to have a companion asap but she has been through so much. She seems fine if a little unsettled. I am finding it hard and would rather have waited longer but I believe the answer to your question is most certainly 'yes' so I have done what I thought was best.

I melted when I saw these pics...and Im just a big puddle when I see my 2 pairs all snuggled and grooming and with chins under heads.
How ANYONE can keep a solitary rabbit is beyond me........:roll:

Back