• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm such a numpty

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
My aviary, & playhouse is now up,roofed & all treated. The shed is lined, painted white, with lights, & catflaps in. Mesh under turf in the aviary,

Bella the wildie has been spayed (ish - she had no innards) so gonna be bonded to the group when they all go out as soon as matting arrives

My rubber matting is ordered as are my mesh cubey things to build something up the wall inside & my new storage box litter trays, so will come this week & be built to make more inside space (the group will have 10x5 of the shed, so gonna add levels). Various toys & tunnels purchased & a few more in my shopping basket on animal magic website until I have money:oops:

My new hutches have arrived - a 2x3 two tier with no lower door to go in the run so the group have extra shelter in the run if they can't work the catflaps/are sulking about going outside. And a 6x2x2 hutch for Calel, Treacle & Suki to move outside, with aviary panels fashioning a private run & splitting them from everybun else....

except I.....can't fit the hutches through the 2ft aviary panel doors.

OH no. Thats why I built the door panels myself for our aviary. I made them 3 ft wide.

I really hope you can work something out. I would have turned the air blue if I had suddenly realised that :censored:

OH no. Thats why I built the door panels myself for our aviary. I made them 3 ft wide.

I really hope you can work something out. I would have turned the air blue if I had suddenly realised that :censored:

Dad's gonna kill me. He's been building it every weekend since May & he's 60:oops:We have moved a million tonnes of earth & toilet seats levelling, then stepping & meshing the garden. He didn't know I was gonna buy hutches.:oops:

The aviray doors weren't the standard 3footers - I had them custom made so I didn't have to cut mu Plum Tree down:oops::lol:

Oh no!!! :shock: I was worried about this when we built the shed. I almost put the hutch inside before putting up all the walls, but we measured everything and got it through the door.

Can you take the hutches apart? Or at least remove their roofs and see if they fit through the door like that?

Oh no!!! :shock: I was worried about this when we built the shed. I almost put the hutch inside before putting up all the walls, but we measured everything and got it through the door.

Can you take the hutches apart? Or at least remove their roofs and see if they fit through the door like that?

I'm wondering about the roof- they have a overhang, so wondering if that might help. Will have to get my pink tool kit out when I get home:D

It's so me. When I bought the aviary panels I actually had forgotton to order doors - which is the only reason Suki, Calel &Treacle are going outside anyway - I had left over bits to build a run:roll::lol:

Lol. I saw that pic of you pole dancing and was shocked because you always sound older and wiser in your posts....shot that to pieces haven't you ;):lol:

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i bought a sofa that we couldnt get into the living room... 5years later we can finally use it :oops::oops::oops:

Back