• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smoo and a pot of grass.

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Evidence that she does actually appreciate all the hard work I put in for my buns. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E1WYNLC7rI

I bought the pot in the spring for Grimlock as he loves to dig. I just have patio in my garden so I thought it would be great. He dug in it once....

So I planted carrots, spinach and basil in it. They grew very nicely. I started to feed bits to Smoo, enticing her to come and find the pot herself. I put her in it, next to it, nothing. Caterpillars and snails ate the rest. So I bought some grass seed for 44p and two weeks later I had a tiny lawn. And Smoo likes it! :mrgreen:

He certainly seems to be enjoying his nibble, Jenova. I sowed some grass in a tray for Sukie, too, waited ages for it to grow - and she gobbled it all up in no time at all :lol:

Success at last for the tub - maybe you should get some more of them! Your videos are great - I love Grimlock and the Washing too. :wave:

... (ps) I'm looking around for some dandelion seeds to stuff in amongst the grass.

I have a few in there I just picked a dandelion when it was seeding (is that the right word?) and blew it all over the pot. :)

Success at last for the tub - maybe you should get some more of them! Your videos are great - I love Grimlock and the Washing too. :wave:

I think I should. She fills most of it and only eats from around the edges. :lol:
And thanks that video of Grim is one of my favourites. :)

Back