• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help With a Bunnyrun- Lakeside Shopping Centre (Essex) to ARC, Twickenham

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Could anyone help with part of a Bunnyrun next Sunday the 26th September ?

Doghouse35 can get the 4 Buns she rescued to Lakeside next Sunday. Could anyone meet her there and get them part of the way to ARC in Twickenham ?

If so, please could you post on here stating how near to Twickenham you are able to get the Buns

Thanks in anticipation :)

If from Lakeside, they could be got to me in Dagenham in the morning, I can take them to Kingston in Surrey (KT2) when I come back home Sunday afternoon.

Who would take them Jane? Donna? Alistair isn't here on Sunday, he only comes back in the evening, but I am closer to KT2 if Kris wants to drop them off with me and Donna can then pick them up.

Kris, most ARC fosterers are in the Twickenham/Whitton/Hampton area, would you be able to travel there? If it's too far, I am halfway between Kingston and Richmond on the Richmond Park side of the river.

Who would take them Jane? Donna? Alistair isn't here on Sunday, he only comes back in the evening, but I am closer to KT2 if Kris wants to drop them off with me and Donna can then pick them up.

Kris, most ARC fosterers are in the Twickenham/Whitton/Hampton area, would you be able to travel there? If it's too far, I am halfway between Kingston and Richmond on the Richmond Park side of the river.

Donna has left a message on my a/phone saying Lisa is taking them. Trouble is I have no idea who Lisa is !!

Thanks everyone for your help - I'm afraid I'm a bit useless when it comes to directions so hopefully Jane can sort out the peeps for me :lol:

Thanks Jane - you're a star - And Orbit, Trebor, Bonsai and Willow think so too :love:

Hi Gisela, I rely on public transport where I don't drive, but could meet someone at Kingston or Norbiton station if that helps anyone?

Would you take the bunnies to Kingston on the train, from Dagenham? I don't know when Alistair comes back on Sunday, probably too late.

And Jane, I don't know who Lisa is, either. Maybe a new fosterer? Or did she say Lucy?

Would you take the bunnies to Kingston on the train, from Dagenham? I don't know when Alistair comes back on Sunday, probably too late.

And Jane, I don't know who Lisa is, either. Maybe a new fosterer? Or did she say Lucy
?

Aah, now Lucy I do know !! My a/phone is a bit naff so the messages are not that clear. I'll check with Donna tomorrow xx

if a bun needs picking up east side and taking to west i could do ity as im picking a bun up next sun west side, so could do on way up.

though south side of the dartford tunnel would help greatly, save me paying toll and driving bk over bridge, it petrifies me that bridge:oops:

That's pretty quick. Is that just train or do you have to take the tube as well? I remember going to a rescue in Essex once, and it took me quite a while to get there on the tube.

if a bun needs picking up east side and taking to west i could do ity as im picking a bun up next sun west side, so could do on way up.

though south side of the dartford tunnel would help greatly, save me paying toll and driving bk over bridge, it petrifies me that bridge:oops:

I think the bunnies are somewhere in Kent at the moment.

I normally get a lift to Barking station, then c2c train one stop to West Ham, Jubilee line to Waterloo, then National Rail straight to Kingston Sounds quite complex, but it is normally straight forward!

If we can find out who is taking them (Lisa/lucy?) and where they are I can easily collect from Kris in Kingston :wave:

where in kent i live in kent :lol:

Me and the bunnies are in Medway - we're going to Lakeside next Sunday so I thought it might be easier to give them to someone to do the next leg of the journey as I don't really have the time to take them all the way to ARC myself

Thanks everyone

Google Maps, here I come! :lol:

Don't know where Medway or Lakeside, are. Lakeside is some kind of shopping mall, isn't it?

Medway coverss the towns of Chatham, Gillingham, Rochester, Strood and Rainham in Kent .. plus a few outlying areas. It is approximately half way along the North Kent Coast.

Lakeside is just off the M25, just north of the M25 Toll Bridge

I might be able to do Lakeside to Dagenham if you get desperate. I get lost very easily though. Kris - sounds like a daft question but is it an easy drive to yours?

I am geographically challenged :oops:

Louise (louiseandgus) will be able to tell you though. She has done that drive a few times to mine. I'd say it was a fairly easy drive.

Back