• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Special Home Needed For Willoughby

Starlight

Warren Veteran
We are looking for a special home for Willoughby.
We estimate him at around 1 year old, and he was apparently found in someone's garden, with his teeth in the state that you can see in this picture.

One of his top teeth had grown down his throat and into the roof of his mouth, leaving a hole once removed. His tongue was cut all down the sides due to his overgrown molars, and he had three ulcers from the condition of his mouth.

He has since had his incisors removed, been castrated, and had his molars burred.

The vet said his teeth were one of the worst he had seen, and he will more than likely need his molars burred in the future from time to time, though hay may keep on top of the worst of it.

We are looking for a special home for Willoughby, who understands he will need dentals in the future and that the condition of his teeth may not improve at all.

He is slightly aggressive, and will need an understanding home. However he can not physically do any damage due to his incisor removal.

We are only asking for a donation towards his previous treatment, and not our normal adoption fee.

DSCF8321.jpg

oh my goodnes...the poor little sweetheart...thank goodness he found you! nI do hope he finds a wifey & a forever home soon....

:love::love::love::love:

He got through the GA okay then Kris :) So glad, bless his fluffy little socks!

Hope someone can offer hima more caring home - he's very good looking.

Poor baby!! His teeth make me sad :cry:

I hope he finds a lovely forever home soon, he's stunning.

Oh, and I'd be agressive if someone had left my teeth in that state! He's got a right to be.

x:love:

Last edited:
Back