• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

10ft/12ft wooden collapsable runs ... Help Please!

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
I have decided that as opposed to free ranging my bunnies it obvious that they're going to be a lot safer in a large run. I have worked out that about 12 by 4ft would be the perfect size for them. Unfortunately I can't have it permanently attached to their double tier 5ft x 2ft hutches. And due to it not being my garden (I live with parents) it will have to be something collapsable and easy to move if required.

I did consider the metal panels option but ideal I want something that I can leave out in all weather as well. I have a small puppy pen and that has started to rust.

I've seen this one but don't know if anyone has any experience with these supplies, plus it only stands at 12ft x 3ft.

I'm looking to spend no more than £200. Making my own isn't really an option due to time constraints.

Alternatively does anyone know of custom made runs which will deliver to the Manchester area.

Thank you for reading :wave:

I too am looking for a similar run - I am impressed with the look of the one you linked, but I might prefer another they do which is 20" high I think the other one is 17" and Lola is a big girl!!!!! Did the metal ones you considered have roofing /protection on top? My cats are not to be trusted !!!!

Or this guy:-

www.runaboutruns.com.

His name is Colin and he's just made a run for me which is 10'x5'x4' (high) with a lid / cover and is collapsable. It cost me £200 and I'm really pleased with it.

He's a really nice guy and very eager to please. If you ring him up and tell him what you want he will try his best to do something that suits. He will deliver anywhere (or get a courier to deliver if he can't do it himself).

Or this guy:-

www.runaboutruns.com.

His name is Colin and he's just made a run for me which is 10'x5'x4' (high) with a lid / cover and is collapsable. It cost me £200 and I'm really pleased with it.

He's a really nice guy and very eager to please. If you ring him up and tell him what you want he will try his best to do something that suits. He will deliver anywhere (or get a courier to deliver if he can't do it himself).

This guy is used by Wood Green at the Godmanchester shelter and he was there in person at the open day back in May. I thought that his design and the quality as good. Had some good ideas too about how they fold up (going to steal them next time I make my own).

This guy is used by Wood Green at the Godmanchester shelter and he was there in person at the open day back in May. I thought that his design and the quality as good. Had some good ideas too about how they fold up (going to steal them next time I make my own).

Yes, that's him. His daughter volunteers for Wood Green and she asked him to make a run for them and his business snowballed from there. He said that people are finding it very difficult to find runs that meet the dimensions that rescues ask for. His runs were initially intended to meet Wood Green's requirements but he is happy to adapt as required.

More than happy to post a few pictures of my run if it would help anybody.

Back