• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cat/Dog beds for outdoor bunnies?

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone have these for their bunnies and if so, have they been a success?

Whenever Archie comes inside for a snuggle he flops out on his back on my bed. :love: I want to give him the same level of comfort outside but don't really know if they're suitable or not.

Since I've never owned a cat or dog I need to ask a stupid question ... are they easy to wash?

Any pictures would be great as well!

I think they are easy to wash, you just put them in the washing machine. I think they are definately suitable as well, I think they should market them for cats, dogs and rabbits!!

my bunnies pee in the cat bed if given the chance! I am not sure why but as soon as ruby sees it she is straight over and she pees on it! maybe she doesn't like it because it is pink? also ruby eats fabric, especially fleece. I am after a plastic one that i can put a cushion or towel in so i can wipe down the bed and wash the cushion. All the ones i have found are too big though for what i want, i want a smaller one.

Regular soft cat beds are very easy to wash though and dry pretty quickly but i suppose it depends if you have a bun that likes to munch fabric.

my bunnies pee in the cat bed if given the chance! I am not sure why but as soon as ruby sees it she is straight over and she pees on it! maybe she doesn't like it because it is pink? also ruby eats fabric, especially fleece. I am after a plastic one that i can put a cushion or towel in so i can wipe down the bed and wash the cushion. All the ones i have found are too big though for what i want, i want a smaller one.

Regular soft cat beds are very easy to wash though and dry pretty quickly but i suppose it depends if you have a bun that likes to munch fabric.

Me too!! As soon as anything soft and comfy is put in Charlie's cage he pees on it!

I also have a small dog bed for the buns.... but they never use it :roll:. It looks so comfy too!!

Mine also wee in them, but they don't seem to wee on fleece, so I use fleecy blankets now.

Back