• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benji & his treat ball ...

myrabbitbenji

Young Bun
He certainly isn't impressed with his carrot treat ball toy thingy that he could play/gnaw

He hasn't touched it at all despite my best efforts to entice his interest. I have failed!

DSC02551.jpg

What sort of treats/toys do your bunnies like? Will try something else!

"Hide The _____ " is a good game :)

Fill in the "_____" with whatever you want, so hide the pellets, hide the fenugreek crunchies ( :lol: ), their favourite treats, etc :)

Mine like to play with a metal ball filled with timothy hay too.

:lol: I got one of those as well. Archie couldn't work out what to do with it either!

I found that wires, clothes, bags, shoes ... everything they shouldn't nibble usually go down a treat. Anything made specifically for bunnies they're not interested in :lol:

The Hay Experts do good edible bunny toys. Spenser has gone through a few 'grassy carrots.' Willow balls are also popular - must get some more. They don't last long. Loofa chews are available from Rabbit Welfare Association's online shop - these are good if you hold them out to the bunny and he gets to pull it off you, or have a nibble (they are natural material and safe to eat). Does he like cardboard boxes - differnt sizes, with holes cut in the larger ones, should go down well.

What about a loo roll tube stuffed with hay and you hide treats in there?

^^ this :D bunny pinatas are good too (wrap hay and treats in brown paper and tie off ends like a cracker) but it took Pye ages to suss how to get the stuff out, Pudding was straight in there making a mess and destroying :)

Is that the treat ball with the hole in to add treats I take it?
Pierre has one and i popped his treats in it and shake it and he ****** up his ears and chases me with it until i put it down for him.

Back