• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

EBAY 8FT Double Hutch for sale...

lildebs

Mama Doe
as title ...looks fab....in Norwich..buy it now £220

Just thought I'd post :D Don't know how to post the link :oops: so item no 120621304485

Wish I had some strong men and a van and I would snap it up for the rescue, beautiful hutch

You can hire a man and a van or get a courier company. I also recently saw a dog kennel and aviary in Norwich on Ebay. I wish it had been available earlier would have saved me a couple of hundred quid!

That's amazing!

Though sometimes I think, for £200 you could nearly buy a shed. Sure this hutch is almost as big as a shed! But in a shed you can go in too :D

It's amazing indeed, but I think the amount of black & red giant bold capital text underneath may be putting a few people off bidding...

It's amazing indeed, but I think the amount of black & red giant bold capital text underneath may be putting a few people off bidding...

I wondered that too - there's hardly any description of the hutch, just loads of rules. They are probably sick of people turning up with a hatchback thinking they can get the hutch in though!

I thought the ebay user name rang a bell - there's a member of this forum with the same name in Norfolk - looks like they are on RU too, could be useful for anyone thinking of buying the hutch.

Last edited:
If its the same Henridoodle, she hasnt been on since she lost her 6 bunnies to a fox - it was all very sad.

Back