• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky !

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
IMG_2699.jpg

IMG_2701.jpg

aww just keep trying I have been trying for EVER & thats my 2nd ones caught but 1st ones caught intentionally :D, 1st time was a fluke lol

I can sit there for hours and when the buns do something funny i go to click and the :censored: camera has switched itself off :lol: xxx

:lol: Im useless at it :roll: the camera i love but i dont really have a clue how to use it, yesterday i was trying to take pics of the buns i kept clicking away and it wasnt doing much anyway when i went to put them on photobucket id actually been taking videos of them and not photos :oops: :oops: :lol: xxx

:lol: Im useless at it :roll: the camera i love but i dont really have a clue how to use it, yesterday i was trying to take pics of the buns i kept clicking away and it wasnt doing much anyway when i went to put them on photobucket id actually been taking videos of them and not photos :oops: :oops: :lol: xxx

awwwww hehe :lol:, I was just a point & click person, but now I've got my SLR camera & I'm just starting to use all the diff settings, which is why I am having SOO many pic overloads :oops:, photography is sooo addictive :oops:

awwwww hehe :lol:, I was just a point & click person, but now I've got my SLR camera & I'm just starting to use all the diff settings, which is why I am having SOO many pic overloads :oops:, photography is sooo addictive :oops:

I had 15 videos :oops: i thought they were photos and now im too embarrassed to ask how to delete them :lol: :lol: xxx

Back