• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would something like this be better..

Pebbles has something similar to this, from Cool Pets. It has a fleece blanket in it, which she keeps trying to remove. She actually prefers sleeping on top of it :roll::lol:

I'm trying to think of ways to keep it draught-free and warm now the nights are getting colder.

Yes, that's what I was thinking that it would keep any draughts away and would probably feel warm, but then I can imagine them sitting on top of it as well!! Maybe I'll just go for the material ones (which they will probably destroy:roll:).
Thanks for replying!!

just had a peek thats a really good idea thank u lol...i think i might have to order one of those...are they to put in cages :love:

just had a peek thats a really good idea thank u lol...i think i might have to order one of those...are they to put in cages :love:

No idea!! Ithink maybe they are to go in runs as a hide out, but then I thought they would be great for sleeping in, surely being in an enclosed hide out would be warmer? I probably will still get one, I think they would like to play with it at least.

Back