• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We av a parshell! (The trio get a Hay Experts delivery!)

georgie_f

Mama Doe
Ooooh, dis boxsh is verreh beeg!

OHH EMM GEE! NOMS!

Watz dat in der? Hays? I dunno which teh eats first.

Ah fink ah'll have dis one pleez hoomin!

Nommy! :D

They reverted to causing mayhem and digging all the compost out of the plant pots once they realised they couldn't open the fenugreek crunchies! :lol:

Brilliant pics!:wave: That is one BIG delivery - how do you make sure they all get a fair share? It must be difficult when one bunny is, er, rather bigger than the rest ... but then I know nothing about bunny groups, maybe they sort it out for themselves. :lol::lol:

Brilliant pics!:wave: That is one BIG delivery - how do you make sure they all get a fair share? It must be difficult when one bunny is, er, rather bigger than the rest ... but then I know nothing about bunny groups, maybe they sort it out for themselves. :lol::lol:

It is a bit of a mission! :lol: Hay isn't so bad because they can have an unlimited supply of that but Thistle does get more than his fair share of treats and pellets. :roll: Jess eats very slowly so if I give her a treat and Thistle notices, he'll pretty much whip it out of her mouth!

My two pairs of buns share nicely though. :):lol:

They stamped their feet and hid when I first fell through the door with the giant box! :oops::lol: It took me ages to convince them to investigate. Bunch of wimps! :lol:

It's kind of like that bit in Jurassic Park when they're sat in the car and the water cup starts rippling...

;):lol:

Suddebnly, after all those years, I think I might bother to watch it after all. :lol: I was a really boring student back in those days who barely new cinema existed. :oops::oops:

Awww...Thistle!!
How can you say its like the Jurassic park movie bit where the water in the cup ripples...How CRUEL!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

I think Thistle would be quite flattered to know that his feet stamps sounds like t-rex footsteps!

:D:lol:

those pics are great! :love: bisc and matt get so excited when a parcel arrives, they know it's for them straight away! :lol:

Back