• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Thumps

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Clover says 'Thank you very much for telling mummy how tasty hawthorn is. I eat lots of it!'

BunniesSept19th2010054.jpg

:lol::lol: Awww thank you Mr. Clover, sir. I'll tell Thumper.
Us hoomins loved the young leaves in our cheese sandwiches at school, but our teefs weren't up to the older leaves like your strong teefs.

Yeah when mummy dries them well they're just melt in the mouth.
What other things do you like Clover?

Clover: Everything!:lol: My nickname is Clover the Hoover. But I eat nice things, like rose petals and leaves, and brambles for my tummy when my poops go small, and bean leaves, and strawberry leaves, and dandelions and other yummy things mummy picks. I have told her she has to try harder to find plantain, cos it sounds yummy. And she has to be braver about picking sowthistle too.

Clover: Everything!:lol: My nickname is Clover the Hoover. But I eat nice things, like rose petals and leaves, and brambles for my tummy when my poops go small, and bean leaves, and strawberry leaves, and dandelions and other yummy things mummy picks. I have told her she has to try harder to find plantain, cos it sounds yummy. And she has to be braver about picking sowthistle too.

Tell you what Clover, how about I send your Mummy some seeds, so she knows that the plants are OK for you?
But you'll have to wait until next Spring cos all the plants are going to bed for winter now.

Tell you what Clover, how about I send your Mummy some seeds, so she knows that the plants are OK for you?
But you'll have to wait until next Spring cos all the plants are going to bed for winter now.

Clover: That would be lovely, thank you! I'll have a secret pot of yummies that the other bunnies don't know about :lol:

Back