• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Amy- Beautiful Dutch x Stray

Starlight

Warren Veteran
This is Amy.

I would estimate her at around 6 months to a year old.

She is a beautiful girl, who has won over everyone who has met her!

She loves nose rubs, and begs for them at the front of her cage. She always has to know what is going on, and loves a fuss.
She is fine being held, and is great with children, dogs and cats. She came along to a recent fundraiser with me, and happily sat on the laps of two sweet children, without even trying to struggle away, she was just greatful for the attention.

She was originally found just off of a main road under a car, but has never shown any negative behaviour. I wish I could keep her :oops:

She was reserved up until this afternoon, but the lady decided against it incase it upset the balance of her pair.

DSCF8249.jpg

aaaah I adore her- she is gorgeous...i wonder what her story is the sweety!:love::love::love:She sounds like the perfect "cuddle" bunny .....oooh!:love::love::love:

Back