• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Web cams for watching bunnies - is it expensive?

mine is pants....lol ive read the reviews on it since i got it and the camera loses sync with the router and the router needs reboot to get it back on... ok when im home but rubbish if im out and want to check on them :roll::roll:

it was about 50 quid and i love having a camera when it works... Ste set it up so i have no idea how easy or hard it was.

it is great for monitoring a stasis bunny thats for sure :D

mine is pants....lol ive read the reviews on it since i got it and the camera loses sync with the router and the router needs reboot to get it back on... ok when im home but rubbish if im out and want to check on them :roll::roll:

it was about 50 quid and i love having a camera when it works... Ste set it up so i have no idea how easy or hard it was.

it is great for monitoring a stasis bunny thats for sure :D

Can I borrow Ste? I'm just across the pond a bit.. I could have him back in a day!!

Can you get wireless security systems-

This sounds like a good idea for checking the buns are okay when i wake up in the night worrying about them.

Any ideas? x

Back