• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who loves just watching their bunnies?

basirascal

Mama Doe
Is it just me, but I find it hard to stop watching Basil. I :love: the way his little mouth moves when he's eating. I :love: the way he pulls long bits of hay out of his rack, as though it's a really special bit. I :love: the way he literally dives into his veggie bowl. His binkies make me shriek with laughter, his zoomies, vertical take offs and mid air manoevres:lol: I :love: the way he flops and snuggles and the way he investigates absolutely everything, re-arranges his furniture and tells me he is cross by redesigning my stuff. Most of all I :love: looking at his little face when I cuddle him ..............soooooo relaxed. Who else :love: watching their bunnies antics and what do they get up to?

Me!! Me me me meeeeeeee!!!

When they sit on my knee, when they dunt my nose with theirs, when they sit snuggled up playing squishy face, when they dive into their hay and nom nom nom like they've never seen it before, they way they run ahead of me into their shed when they know I'm bringing their food in to them, when they periscope, when they groom each other, when they come bounding out with bed head and I know they've been grooming each other!! The list goes on...... :love:

Me, me, me ... don't know what I did with my time pre-April 22nd 2010. Don't know how I would cope in the highly unlikely event of me getting a proper job instead of this part-time tutoring lark. :oops::oops::oops:

Me, me, me ... don't know what I did with my time pre-April 22nd 2010. Don't know how I would cope in the highly unlikely event of me getting a proper job instead of this part-time tutoring lark. :oops::oops::oops:

Tell me about it! I don't think I could do full time work now - I'd spend all day worrying about the bunnies :shock:

Tell me about it! I don't think I could do full time work now - I'd spend all day worrying about the bunnies :shock:

Exactly my point, my whole day seems taken up with Basil, (he's better than tele:lol:) Although HE does seem to be watching Phil Collins with us at the moment. He's just sooooo funny. My hubby adores him and didn't realise buns were so clever:roll:

Back