• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Circle time.... Tonights sentence... I love it when....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
I'll start.

I love it when the rain comes on heavy enough for the bunnies to notice and they kick their back legs at it, shake their little floppy ears and run for cover! :love:

I love it when Buttercup condescends to let me give him a noserub or bum rumple :love:

I love it when Clover does a binky after his fenugreek crunchie :love:

I love it when Blackberry stretches up as high as he can so that I'll hand feed him pellets :love:

I love it when Dandelion is so keen to get his pellets that he almost climbs into the pot :love:

I love it when, just for a few seconds (like 10 tonight) my bunny toys with the idea of letting me have a cuddle. :roll:

Ahem, what's a bum rumple? :oops: Do they only apply to little bunnies like Nethies and mini-lops? I am auntie to a mini-lop so could direct my observations in the direction of his posterior.

I love it when the bunnies come running over to give you kisses and get lots of noserubs as soon as they hear you come in :love:

Ahem, what's a bum rumple? :oops: Do they only apply to little bunnies like Nethies and mini-lops? I am auntie to a mini-lop so could direct my observations in the direction of his posterior.

My hands are just the right size to fit onto my boys bums, and I rumple my fingers through their fur - they love it :lol:

I think she practices on humans and not bunnies at all......;)

My hands are just the right size to fit onto my boys bums, and I rumple my fingers through their fur - they love it :lol:

I'll try it with my mini-lop friend - I'm giving him his breakfast tomorrow as his family are away. Why would they want to go to a caravan when they have a cute little mini-lop at home? Still, I get quality time with my rabbit-nephew. :love:

i love it when Alvin buzzes me and runs about wagging his tail when i enter the room. (its only treat food excitement but i dont care :love::love:)

i love it when.. ste phones me and tells me he will be home a whole day earlier than we thought :love::love:

Snowberry's wasn't about bunnies! Unless she's gonna spend the £10 on bunnies :love::lol:

I love to kiss my bunnies.....I've usually done it four or five times before I remember they eat their poo :shock:

It's ok! I shared a digestive biscuit with mine today. Benson had it outta my hand before I knew what he was doing!! I just took it off him and ate the rest!!

Back