• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will they be ok outside?

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
It's paddy and peaches's first night outside tonight and I'm just worried if they'll be ok or not

They're being confined to the playhouse over night and the whole of the inside has the silver foil bubble wrap insulation stapled to it and then the bottom half has plywood nailed to it.

They've got their litter tray and a blanket on the floor and then their carrier with hay inside it and then a blanket over over the top.

I've put te perspex back in two of the windows and left mesh in the more sheltered side for a bit of ventilation

Will they be warm enough do you think??

They will be fine! If they're like my two they will be delighted to be out!!! As it gets colder cover the floor with straw and add a cardboard box big enough for two with two holes in it and they will enjoy themselves snuggling!!

Sounds good ... I will need to be thinking about some modifications to Spenser's hutch, especially as he is a single bunny. :?

Thanks everyone :D

I'm out tonight which is making me worry more cos I can't keep checking on them (I'm at the ladywood social Donna! :lol: )

I can't put a box in there as they'll probs chew it and wee in it :roll:

Thanks everyone :D

I'm out tonight which is making me worry more cos I can't keep checking on them (I'm at the ladywood social Donna! :lol: )

I can't put a box in there as they'll probs chew it and wee in it :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: have a good night :D:D

buns probably wont notice they will be too busy chinning everything ;)

Back