• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trio bonding :)

Fran

Warren Veteran
Started bonding Piglet with Otis & Sophie this morning. It's going well so far, there hasn't been any chasing or humping each at all, just a bit of grunting from Pig. They're eating together fine & have been lying together this evening as well :)

P1030208.jpg

P1030214.jpg

P1030220.jpg

Awwwhh! Beautiful bunnies! They have similar size differences (if it's possible to have a similar difference?! :lol:) to my trio! :love:

Thanks :) Yeah Otis is quite a big boy, he's a complete baby though :lol: Was worried about the girls not getting on well but they always seem to be sitting with each other

How lovely - I started a trio bond this afternoon unexpectedly - will continue tomorrow - already have 1 trio nad your trio are gorgeous - :love:

Well done!! Looks like its going great so far:D:love::love::love::love::love::love:
I used the scattering pellet trick as well, it works a dream:D:wave:

It's still going well, there's been grooming and snuggling today :) Sophie's been sitting on her own a bit this evening though, am a bit worried as she sounds a bit snuffly tonight so will see how she is tomorrow

Back