• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Summer lodge hutch at PAH

k.mdaniels

Alpha Buck
Hi

Just wondered, does any know the dimensions of the "summer lodge" rabbit hutch?

I was in our Local PAH store today and they had these hutches reduced from £150 to £100. They looked quite big but the ramp looked a bit steep:shock:

If anybody has one.......do they recommend it or can you tell me any bad point about it.

I have never had a P@H hutch, as I don't support that chain, but I have heard from other people that they don't last very long. I would try and get a hutch that is made of tongue and grove wood, not just plywood. I don't know what the "summer lodge" looks like.

I would rather spend a bit more for a big hutch, than having to replace a cheap one every few years. Some people also get second hand Wendy houses on ebay and refurbish them as rabbit houses. I like that idea much better, as they are spacious and you can go inside and sit with the bunnies. I got a shed for some of my bunnies and love it, so much better than just a hutch.

Back