• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If Wish gets her way this may work

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I currently have only two outside bunnies left alone, so today I dated them to see what the potential is for them. They were Wish and Autumn.

Turns out the road is a bit rocky. Autumn has absolutely no social bunnies skills at all and is entirely sure he is a person. Wish is, well, Wish, she has hormones (she's not currently spayable) and she is also such a feisty madam.

Autumn is going to have to learn bunny skills, but more than that, he is going to have to learn Wish is boss. He's never been bossed by anyone.

Wish will be boss if this works.

There was some circling and nipping, which I did stop because he is twice her size, but there were also some nice positives after that too.

149.jpg

159.jpg

164.jpg

165.jpg

166-1.jpg

So providing that Wish gets her way, things should go ok. Fingers crossed!

Just wanted to share my potential excitement. Last time I dated Wish with someone he was three times her size but she tried to tear him limb from limb instantly, and she didn't with Autumn, at all. Oh and Kris wanted to see Wish's potential suitor.

Last edited:
Awww :love: Bunny love!

They look so good together, bless. I hope it continues to go well for them and you!

:) Thanks. They will make a gorgeous pair. They are my only lops. I did try to bond Autumn with some nethies but they just looked wrong and he seemed to feel wrong with them, he just kept doing everthing he could to escape them (he's a bit of a houdini bunny).

omg omg Sky-O :)

Wish could have a husbun?! How exciting for her :)

She's still very very stunning, considering all of her problems, she looked fairly happy flopped out in the pen with Autumn!

:D:D:D I'm keeping my eye on this very space!

:lol: Yes, she may have a husbun, but only if he is willing to submit to her and learn the social skills necessary.

I am just hoping it will work. If it does it will finally mean all my outside bunnies have a friend or two which will be awesome!

She's is looking very good :) In two weeks I will be able to rule out her being pregnant which will be awesome because that's hanging over my head, even though its unlikely. She's now stable at 1220g or a few grams either side each day which is great. Must be what she is actually supposed to weigh!

I'm excited for you guys and Ginger this coming week :D I hope everything goes smoothly.

:lol: Yes, she may have a husbun, but only if he is willing to submit to her and learn the social skills necessary.

I am just hoping it will work. If it does it will finally mean all my outside bunnies have a friend or two which will be awesome!

She's is looking very good :) In two weeks I will be able to rule out her being pregnant which will be awesome because that's hanging over my head, even though its unlikely. She's now stable at 1220g or a few grams either side each day which is great. Must be what she is actually supposed to weigh!

I'm excited for you guys and Ginger this coming week :D I hope everything goes smoothly.

I'm so chuffed that she's doing this well :) I was really frightended for her, bless. I bet you can't wait to rule out pregnancy - and the stable weight is wonderful - must be really nice to see her thriving!

I can't imagine how friday is going to be, i told Kris she might get some crazy PM's on friday hoping it all went okay, im going to be a mess! Then if she comes through okay (i'll be praying so!) and recovers quickly enough i'll be picking her up on Friday 1st October in the evneing and bringing her the 200 miles to her new forever home :)

Back