• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucy and Zero have a new party trick

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
I woke up this morning to find two bunnies in my bedroom! I put them back in their room and they showed me how they had gotten out - under the baby gate!

So if anybody wants a chubby little rex and a broken-toed black and white rabbit, who are obviously made of rubber, you know where I am ;)

:love: :lol: Zero is feeling better then?
cheeky pair of partners in crime :lol: xxxx

:lol: she always starts it, he was nowhere near as naughty before she was on the scene.

Ok blackberry I'll post them to you :) they aren't getting a padded envelope though

NOT FAIR, NOT FAIR, NOT FAIR. I have been on RU nearly all day but popped out to feed my friend's rabbit (only just resisted the temptation to steal him) and have only now came across this delightful piece of mischief...:lol::lol::lol:

NOT FAIR, NOT FAIR, NOT FAIR. I have been on RU nearly all day but popped out to feed my friend's rabbit (only just resisted the temptation to steal him) and have only now came across this delightful piece of mischief...:lol::lol::lol:

well you said you want house buns, don't you want two little houdini wannabes? ;):lol:

well you said you want house buns, don't you want two little houdini wannabes? ;):lol:

It's stories like that I'll tactfully 'forget' when I judge the time right to start that campaign. :lol::lol::lol: Nothing happens fast in this house ... :roll: It is a little unhelpful that my room has just had a new carpet put down.

It's stories like that I'll tactfully 'forget' when I judge the time right to start that campaign. :lol::lol::lol: Nothing happens fast in this house ... :roll: It is a little unhelpful that my room has just had a new carpet put down.

:lol::lol::lol: I covered the carpet in Lucy and Zero's room with lino just to be on the safe side, and there is nothing in there only them so nothing can be chewed. And I put up cardboard and bits of run so they can't chew the walls

I woke up this morning to find two bunnies in my bedroom! I put them back in their room and they showed me how they had gotten out - under the baby gate!

So if anybody wants a chubby little rex and a broken-toed black and white rabbit, who are obviously made of rubber, you know where I am ;)

Ahhhhh ha ha haaaaaaaaa haaaaa!!!!! :lol::lol:

I found one of Spenser's poos in the pocket of my pink fleece the other day. Possibly revenge for that great affront to his dignity also known as PICKING HIM UP. :roll::roll: I told my parents, but neither of them laughed. Why do some people not appreciate bunny poo stories?

I found one of Spenser's poos in the pocket of my pink fleece the other day. Possibly revenge for that great affront to his dignity also known as PICKING HIM UP. :roll::roll: I told my parents, but neither of them laughed. Why do some people not appreciate bunny poo stories?

:lol::lol::lol: I think it's kind of like how mums go on about their kids' poo. No non-mums want to know. I am obsessed with bunny poo!

Back