• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nibbling?

tubbysmom

Young Bun
How can I stop my rabbit to nibble/bite? We got her today and she nibbles!! Me..My cardigan..The hutch!! Yet she won't eat!

Can anyone help me?

Thank you soo much xxxx

Oh gosh - you need to get her eating. I'm afraid not eating is very serious in bunnies. What have you offered so far? I'm afraid you might have to put up with a bit of nibbling, although the situation should improve once she is eating properly.

Looking at your other thread again, was she a bit stressed during the journey? :? That can put a bunny off eating. Can you find out what she was eating where she came from, and offer the same? :wave:

Yes, well, what I mean is she's not eating much food. She's eating quite a nice bit of hay, but not too much food.

She did look a wee bit stressed :? I'll tempt her with a little bit of fenugreek crunchie and give her some dandelion. Try and calm her a little bit :)

I'll see what the food is, many thank yous.

:love::wave:;) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yep, eating hay is good! :D Took me ages to get my bunny eating hay properly, but he has always liked his pellets. He's fussy with veg, so you might have one like that too.:roll::roll:

Back