• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Horses today :) *pic OVERLOAD*

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
Oscar looking all posh .. but god do my thighs look huge :(
IMG_2441.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

wee gyp getting up ..
IMG_2507.jpg

and back down ..
IMG_2512.jpg

awww
IMG_2514.jpg

how cute it he :D? will be sad to see him go :(
IMG_2516.jpg

getting up again ..
IMG_2518.jpg

IMG_2520.jpg

"OH ****!"
IMG_2523.jpg

uh ohh ..
IMG_2524.jpg

que me trying to get out his way ;D

going for a yeeha
IMG_2528.jpg

IMG_2535.jpg

IMG_2536.jpg

awww red :), he is still sore :(
IMG_2548.jpg

OSCAR !
IMG_2552.jpg

Awwww not all the pictures have loaded, but I can see a little grey Weanling!
CUTE!
Why is he going?

Awwww not all the pictures have loaded, but I can see a little grey Weanling!
CUTE!
Why is he going?

hehe thankies :D, he is getting sold as he will just go to waste at home as there is no one small enough to ride him :(, & he has good blood lines, either his dad & sister or his mum & brother won at HOYS a few years running :D

Horses:love::love::love: I miss mine so much and the years I worked as a groom with them in my younger days :(

*heavy sigh of sadness as smiling at the photos*

Horses:love::love::love: I miss mine so much and the years I worked as a groom with them in my younger days :(

*heavy sigh of sadness as smiling at the photos*

hehe thankies :D, n aww :(, I missed it soooo much when I stopped fro around a year, so glad I am back into it :D, they are amazing animals :love:

hehe thankies :D, n aww :(, I missed it soooo much when I stopped fro around a year, so glad I am back into it :D, they are amazing animals :love:

Oh Wonderful animals I use to walk to the sweet shop with my horse 'Roana' following behind she would stand outside the sweet shop and people would come in and say 'Theres a horse out here' and I would proudly say 'She's mine' we were always together and she would sulk like mad if I patted or made a fuss of another horse. I had her 22 years and they were the best days of my life but she was quite old and had been very poorly and I had to have her pts. I lost one of my best friends I had ever had when I lost her, she helped me overcome my depression of course when I lost her....it all came back.
They are truly beautiful and very very intelligent animals :love::love:

Oh Wonderful animals I use to walk to the sweet shop with my horse 'Roana' following behind she would stand outside the sweet shop and people would come in and say 'Theres a horse out here' and I would proudly say 'She's mine' we were always together and she would sulk like mad if I patted or made a fuss of another horse. I had her 22 years and they were the best days of my life but she was quite old and had been very poorly and I had to have her pts. I lost one of my best friends I had ever had when I lost her, she helped me overcome my depression of course when I lost her....it all came back.
They are truly beautiful and very very intelligent animals :love::love:

awww she sounded lovely :love:, the first pony I lost was the first pony I TRULEY bonded with :(, he wasn't actually mine, but was called mine as I done everything with him, he was a rescue case at my old yard, at his old home we has tied to a tractor by his tail & dragged backwards breaking his dock :(, & the kids would tie him up & beat him if they never won at a show & their farrier used to hit him with a fork :(, so needless to say he wasn't the most trusting of ponies, but after 4 years with him we really had bonded :(, but he ended up shattering the bones in his hoof & was in alot of pain so had to be put down :(, I still miss him soo soo much

this is him
Oldie.jpg

our first time at cross country & the first time he let me get on from the ground with out kicking out (I fell off LOL)
1641377308a4634531412l.jpg

his story
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO6Pgxw0GWA

awww she sounded lovely :love:, the first pony I lost was the first pony I TRULEY bonded with :(, he wasn't actually mine, but was called mine as I done everything with him, he was a rescue case at my old yard, at his old home we has tied to a tractor by his tail & dragged backwards breaking his dock :(, & the kids would tie him up & beat him if they never won at a show & their farrier used to hit him with a fork :(, so needless to say he wasn't the most trusting of ponies, but after 4 years with him we really had bonded :(, but he ended up shattering the bones in his hoof & was in alot of pain so had to be put down :(, I still miss him soo soo much

this is him
Oldie.jpg

our first time at cross country & the first time he let me get on from the ground with out kicking out (I fell off LOL)

his story

:cry: that was really sad, what a special little pony

this is him
Oldie.jpg

his story

Oh Bless him what an awful thing to happen to him, why are people so cruel :cry:
I'm going to have a look at the 'You Tube' video on his story now.

:cry: that was really sad, what a special little pony

he really was I miss him sooo much :(, can't believe its been nearly 5 years :cry:, the yard was never the same :(, he had to have a certain stable as he could escape out of EVERY other one lol, one day one of the younger girls put him in another stable & we turned round and there he was galloping down the track to his field :lol::lol:

They are stunning:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

So sorrry to hear about Tiddles:cry: How could people do that to a pony:censored::cry:
He was lucky to find you in the end.:)
Run Free Tiddles. xxx

Back