• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A little worried about a bun on rabbit rehome.

willowholly

Mama Doe
There is a bun called Blue Jean on Rabbit rehome in Lincolnshire.He is un neutured but apparently doesn't "work" as he hasn't got any buns pregnant.it says he has lived quite happily with a few of their unspayed does.:shock:Lets hope really doesn't "work"or else their does will be well pregnant.:evil:

Last edited:
Thats a bit odd isn't it?

Why on earth would she put an un neutered male in with unspeyed females in the first place unless she intended breeding with him despite the advert saying he came to her to be rehomed .....maybe I'm reading it wrong:?

:shock:
I saw it too! Maybe the reason that she's rehoming him is that she believes 'it doesn't work'! :roll::lol:

Because she is a breeder advertising her unwanted stock, he is of no use to her so she wants off load him:evil:

I read it that she had rescued him-maybe not!

Just because she 'rescued' him, doesn't mean she didn't plan to breed him. Back street breeders don't care what they pass on so long as they can have cute baby bunnies and make a fast buck!

Sorry, I know this isn't always the case and there are responsible breeders out there, but this doens't sound like one of them

I can't see the rabbit you mean but if you send me the link I'll take a look and get in touch with the owner.

Tamsin

Back