• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit names

ZoeLou

Warren Scout
:wave: hello
what do u call ur rabbits and why? what ade u choose thier name?
Rebecca is from peppa pig lol...Alix was Alice wen we thought he was a girl so we chose alix because it sounded similar..and easier for my daughter, and George is also from peppa pig :D

Loki is the name of the Norse God of Mischief, suits him down to the ground.
But nickname-wise, he's Fat@ss (said with lots of love), fluffybum, Wee Man and many others.

:wave: hello
what do u call ur rabbits and why? what ade u choose thier name?
Rebecca is from peppa pig lol...Alix was Alice wen we thought he was a girl so we chose alix because it sounded similar..and easier for my daughter, and George is also from peppa pig :D

Hi ZoeLou.:wave:

For me, it was seeing my two that inspired their final name choices.

I have always really liked the name Rory and with Suki, I always thought if I had two female rabbits, I would call them Polly and Suki, after the nursery rhyme 'Polly Put The Kettle On'. Not sure if you know it?:D

We kept the names our bunnies came with and I think they suit them all perfectly :) Its just a coincidence that we have a Kenco and a Starbuck and they came from two different places!! I dont even like coffee!! :lol:

My bunny is called Sukie and I chose that name because I thought it would be easier for her to recognize with the hard sss and kkk sounds.

Hello :wave:

Charlie was called Charlie before we got him, but it suited him so well (he's very cheeky) that we kept it as that. Plus he seemed to know that was his name.

As for April. I wanted an earthy name like Lily, or Willow. But she was so confident and curious Lily was just too soft for her. And she was born in April as well :).

Really liked the name Dill & couldn't think of one that we both agreed on for B so on way to fetch her,& my hubby said no to every name I suggested,I just happened to look on back seat & saw the Barley straw sat there & Barley was the name we finally agreed on!:D

Spenser is named after the 16th century poet I wrote on for my PhD! He gets very cross if people spell his name with a 'c' in the middle. :wave:

Evie because she was my first rabbit (welll of my new ones she was) and Eve was the first woman, and Evie had babies. :) Also kinda after the Pokemon Eevee :lol:

Leon because he's a lionhead rabbit.

Lila because it means dark and she's black.

Lily because she's white.

Ellie because it was cute and began with E, like Evie so went well.

P.S. I noticed a few people had Sukies, I also have a guinea pig called Sukie, but after the Belle & Sebastian song 'Sukie in the Graveyard', though my dad thinks it's after Sukie put the kettle on. :D

Mine get named as to what I think they 'look like',
tho Cilla was named that because she was Colins 'blind date' and the fact that she was black...Cilla Black :lol:

I love their names and do think they suit their nature - someone once said their names were 'ugly' :cry:

Grimlock - From Transformers a robot who transforms into a t - rex. He has a very unique personality that I think suits him perfectly. :)

200px-DesertionDinobotsPt1_Grimlock_bites_Megs.jpg

And a silly video from the new series:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0tzcZ4GTzg&feature=related

Samus - From the Metroid computer games. One of the first strong female computer game characters. And pretty and clever too, just like my bun. Although most of the time we call her Smoo. :)

metroid-samus-aran02.jpg
Samus.jpg

Grace after the song 'Amazing Grace'
Gypsy just love the name
Parsley was named that when we got her.
Roly was named that when we got him.
Hope we just loved the name
Kenzo after the little boy in the comedy 'My Family' and I just loved the name.
Chudleigh Flint. Chudleigh I loved the name and Flint after the caravan site where he was found.
Murphy Because it's a good Irish name.
Rosie Because it means 'The Rose'
Jamie named after my Great Niece Jamie
Henry was named when we got him
Sox was named when we got her
Holly was named when we got her
Tia love the name
Helen named after St Helens, Merseyside where she was found.
Baby Saint Baby because she is just so fluffy with a baby face and Saint after St Helens where she was found with Helen her Mummy.(my husband was also born there in St Helens.
Cloud because on the way back from collecting her there was a big grey cloud in the sky.

Pud was called 'Pup' when we got him....need I say more.;)

there's so many great names on here!

my first rabbit was called alice after a family in-joke many years ago involving an aunty and a policeman - he asked her for her name, she replied Alice Rabbit! :?

have also had Olivia, my little nethie who was a lovely little lady but had diva-like tendencies, and the name seemed to suit her! and Wabbit, who was named by my then-3 year old cousin (although her 'vet' name was Lilly!)

and now I have Milly, who was named when I got her, I contemplated changing it but it does suit her plus I can lengthen it to Millicent when she is cheeky!

:)

Hi ZoeLou.:wave:

For me, it was seeing my two that inspired their final name choices.

I have always really liked the name Rory and with Suki, I always thought if I had two female rabbits, I would call them Polly and Suki, after the nursery rhyme 'Polly Put The Kettle On'. Not sure if you know it?:D

course i know it lol polly put the kettle on we will all have tea
suki take it off again....lol:love:

Grace after the song 'Amazing Grace'
Gypsy just love the name
Parsley was named that when we got her.
Roly was named that when we got him.
Hope we just loved the name
Kenzo after the little boy in the comedy 'My Family' and I just loved the name.
Chudleigh Flint. Chudleigh I loved the name and Flint after the caravan site where he was found.
Murphy Because it's a good Irish name.
Rosie Because it means 'The Rose'
Jamie named after my Great Niece Jamie
Henry was named when we got him
Sox was named when we got her
Holly was named when we got her
Tia love the name
Helen named after St Helens, Merseyside where she was found.
Baby Saint Baby because she is just so fluffy with a baby face and Saint after St Helens where she was found with Helen her Mummy.(my husband was also born there in St Helens.
Cloud because on the way back from collecting her there was a big grey cloud in the sky.

Pud was called 'Pup' when we got him....need I say more.;)

wow do u have all these rabbits:shock:
i would love more :D

I chose Bunny for my eldest because when we got her home we couldnt think of a name so called her Bunny while we thought of one but Bunny stuck! And Summer, i wrote a few names on bits of paper and let Bunny choose the name for the new bun and Summer it was :)

I have Ruby which i chose because i wanted a red themed name as she is a redhead! lol (she is a thrianta). I often call her The Beasty Bun if she is being naughty (which she often is)

Reggie was chosen by my boyfriend. After days of choosing and him refusing to let me call him Jasper or Jake or Frankie, he decided on Reggie (the Veggie). I tend to call him Reg, or Reginald if he is being stubborn!

if i have another bunny i want to call her Suki :love:

Back