• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leo is going dating today ...

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
Little Leo is off on his travels finally we've had our on eye on a little lady for him for nearly two months now but due to health problems with Leo he was unable to be bonded until now.

We're not sure if he is even bondable after his incident but fingers crossed. I have been assured that the bonding will be very very slow so not too sure when I'll be seeing him again :(

I know i need to fully clean his current hutch for their return but what is the best thing to do this with? White vinegar, dilute bleach? Ideas and vibes please!

Lots of vibes from me. :wave: Where has he gone for the date - will you be able to visit? Not sure about the cleaning issue but hopefully someone else will have the know-how.

Lots of vibes from me. :wave: Where has he gone for the date - will you be able to visit? Not sure about the cleaning issue but hopefully someone else will have the know-how.

He's gone to a wonderful ladies house to live in her kitchen for however many days it takes. I'd be able to visit if I wanted but due to work commitments this week I won't be able too :cry:

He's gone to a wonderful ladies house to live in her kitchen for however many days it takes. I'd be able to visit if I wanted but due to work commitments this week I won't be able too :cry:

It sounds like he's in good hands. :) Hopefully you'll get some updates on how things are going. :wave:

Back