• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For those who want to make a bunny gazebo...

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
.....Wilkinsons have this cloche reduced to £5.00 - the frame is perfect for a bunny gazebo!!!!!!!!!!

gazeboframe003.jpg

Just get some cotton drill or sailcloth type fabric and your bunny can have their own gazebo like my boys have :)

Bunniesandrabbitpaintingsjuly201-3.jpg

.....Wilkinsons have this cloche reduced to £5.00 - the frame is perfect for a bunny gazebo!!!!!!!!!!

gazeboframe003.jpg

Just get some cotton drill or sailcloth type fabric and your bunny can have their own gazebo like my boys have :)

Bunniesandrabbitpaintingsjuly201-3.jpg

Oh yeh!:roll::oops::oops::lol::lol::lol::lol:that's if you can sew and I can't, but I think they are a fab idea

Oh yeh!:roll::oops::oops::lol::lol::lol::lol:that's if you can sew and I can't, but I think they are a fab idea

Not much sewing needed if you just want to cover the roof part - cut the fabric with pinking shears so that it won't need hemming, and sew some ties to each corner to fix it on :D

That looks fab but in the first picture it looks like someone would like it to be made in to a doggy beach h:lol:ut!

and you could glue instead of sewing, if you needed to. i'll try to get to wilkinsons later, i need their half hanging basket thingy anyway :D

Not much sewing needed if you just want to cover the roof part - cut the fabric with pinking shears so that it won't need hemming, and sew some ties to each corner to fix it on :D

You're mistaking me for someone who is clever with fabric, I wouldn't have a clue, it's a brilliant idea though

Doggie looks sad in the first picture. :( Had his toys been taken off him? I can just see my Dad's face if I asked them to pick up one of those :lol::lol: ... not for the first time, I am regretting not learning to drive.

Doggie looks sad in the first picture. :( Had his toys been taken off him? I can just see my Dad's face if I asked them to pick up one of those :lol::lol: ... not for the first time, I am regretting not learning to drive.

He was grumpy cos he wasn't the main focus of the picture :lol:

Plus he was getting impatient for his dinner (he starts nagging mid morning for his lunch - he's as bad as the rabbits

Back