• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Louie

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
Louie, this morning :D

Picture017.jpg

Picture016.jpg

louie is very beautiful this morning. matthew and tabitha are hiding in their tunnel, but not very effectively because i can see tabitha's bottom. :lol:

Of course! :D

Thought he might have been. :lol: I incurred Spenser's extreme displeasure by attemtping to inspect his toenails. :evil::evil: Managed to appease him with some leaves from the green bean plant. Thanks to Blackberry I have discovered a free bunny food that my fussy boy will actually eat. :D Louis is a bit older than Spenser, who is one about now, but I don't know his exact date of birth. :(

Thought he might have been. :lol: I incurred Spenser's extreme displeasure by attemtping to inspect his toenails. :evil::evil: Managed to appease him with some leaves from the green bean plant. Thanks to Blackberry I have discovered a free bunny food that my fussy boy will actually eat. :D Louis is a bit older than Spenser, who is one about now, but I don't know his exact date of birth. :(

Awww Spenser is sooo cute.

I don't know Louie's exact date of birth, but it's June sometime, so I decided it is the 9th which is the same date as mine! :lol::lol:

Awww Spenser is sooo cute.

I don't know Louie's exact date of birth, but it's June sometime, so I decided it is the 9th which is the same date as mine! :lol::lol:

As far as Petplan is concerned, Spenser was born 1st September, but I've decided it would be better to celebrate my Gotcha Day, 22nd April. He has been moulting, but is still very handsome. :love:

Back