• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

arrrr I just lub dem lots!

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
33l155v.jpg
My beautiful boy!:love:

30iuzr9.jpg

What a lovely pair

317d40g.jpg

Bored of picture time MUM

2em2cgl.jpg

Dats better noms is good
2e3vk35.jpg

Last edited:
Gorgeous!:love:

I didn't set out to buy a Mini Lop when we decided to buy a rabbit after years of being petless, but Rory! Ah, he made us melt!:lol:

haha I love loppies Bobby is the bossiest madame in the world, she is a mixture of all sorts my Ghetto princess:lol:

haha I love loppies Bobby is the bossiest madame in the world, she is a mixture of all sorts my Ghetto princess:lol:

Oh Rory really want's to be top dog! ( sorry rabbit! :lol: ) but Suki- our 11 week old mixed Dutch/Dwarf- just won't dote on him in the way he wants! Oops!

As soon as he see's either myself or daughter and hubby, it's head down, bottom in the air.....worship me!!:lol::lol:

Oh Rory really want's to be top dog! ( sorry rabbit! :lol: ) but Suki- our 11 week old mixed Dutch/Dwarf- just won't dote on him in the way he wants! Oops!

As soon as he see's either myself or daughter and hubby, it's head down, bottom in the air.....worship me!!:lol::lol:

Aw that sounds like Carlo he does try to get bossy, but that gal ain having it, he gets a lick of each ear once in a blue moon:lol:

He on the other hand grooms EVERYONE:love:

Oh as you can see the bunnies wrecked the wall paper. We are decorating in two weeks, NO WALLPAPER AT ALL, bunnehs grrrr:evil:

Bobbie looks quite like my friend's mini-lop ... except for the sex. I am doing food and attention visits to my wee friend this weekend as his family are away. I was much licked this morning. :love:

They are a lovely couple. :love::love::love:

Bobbie looks quite like my friend's mini-lop ... except for the sex. I am doing food and attention visits to my wee friend this weekend as his family are away. I was much licked this morning. :love:

They are a lovely couple. :love::love::love:

Bobby never really licks, but Carlo does, i wonder if its a boy thing

Carlo's been done, and he's neutered but he still does poop everywhere, :roll::lol:

He is very very a humans rabbit, he adores Bobby though:)

Back