• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today is the day!!

tubbysmom

Young Bun
In about 21 minutes I am off with my family to pick up our rabbits!!! :love:

We are either going to get a lone girl or a pair of a boy&girl, but we are yet to see. We most likely will get the pair though!!

They look identical, like twins! They're white with ginger speckles, a orange butterfly. They are 13 week old dwarf lops :D

Eeeeeeeeeeek i'm so excited!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!! They're here!! :love:

It was a long three hour round trip to get them... but i am in total love :love::love::love:

Posting pics now!! :wave:

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but if you get a boy and a girl, are they going to be neutered and spayed? Again, just to state the obvious, but you're going to end up with ALOT of baby bunnies if they're not neutered

Yes, we're going to get them neutered & spayed, Rachie :D

And Gem, a lady down my street wanted to know if we wanted them as she had two left, and we grabbed the opportunity :love:

tubbysmom said:
It was a long three hour round trip to get them... but i am in total love
tubbysmom said:
And Gem, a lady down my street wanted to know if we wanted them as she had two left, and we grabbed the opportunity

Thats a very long street :lol::lol::lol:

Cant wait to see them :love:

Thats a very long street :lol::lol::lol:

Cant wait to see them :love:

:lol: :lol: When I mean down my street I mean near to me :lol: I abbreviate things LOL. And accident + quite busy road + car sickness = :shock: :x

I loooooove them! :D

Back