• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Important Newsflash

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
Holly just jumped on my bed while i was in it.... not only did she NOT pee but she licked my hand OMG OMG OMG :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Awww bless her, it's cos she knows you are happy and that you are all going to your lovely new home really soon :D

shes cruel to me :lol::lol::lol::lol:

she must be in a good mood today because she licked Alvin for half a second too.

i cannot believe how alike these pair are, they must be related :lol::lol::lol:

Yessssssssss! Good start to the weekend. :D:D:D I've just been out giving my friend's rabbit his breakfast as they're away for the weekend. I got lots of licks, but he is very liberal with his licks. :love:

Yessssssssss! Good start to the weekend. :D:D:D I've just been out giving my friend's rabbit his breakfast as they're away for the weekend. I got lots of licks, but he is very liberal with his licks. :love:

where does he live i must bunny nap :love::love::love: i miss having a licky bun :love::love:

He lives 10 minutes walk from me, so bunny napping is an extreme temptation. He's a bit randy though, but limited himself to licks this morning. I live in the west of Scotland (about 30 minutes from Glasgow) so miles away from most folk on the Forum.

He lives 10 minutes walk from me, so bunny napping is an extreme temptation. He's a bit randy though, but limited himself to licks this morning. I live in the west of Scotland (about 30 minutes from Glasgow) so miles away from most folk on the Forum.

haha im in for quite journey then :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

My own rabbit, Spenser, is very sparing with his licks, but he was 7 months old when I got him. He has a rather annoying preference to licking my clothes (especially fond of my black leggings). :roll::roll::roll:

Back