• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Say hi to Chewey!

I just adopted Chewey today. I'm not sure of her age, but I believe she is a 100% Black Dutch bunny. She is so relaxed that even the minute I walked in the door with her she was already eating, letting us pet her, and just generally being really laid back. She seems to think nothing special is going on lol. I'll be building her a much bigger C&C cage than the one she is in now, but at the moment she's stuck in the cage the previous owner brought her in. I'm already feeding her leafy greens and carrots and I'm heading to get her some better hay and switch her from seed mix to timothy pellets.

This is Chewey:

bun.JPG

I just adopted Chewey today. I'm not sure of her age, but I believe she is a 100% Black Dutch bunny. She is so relaxed that even the minute I walked in the door with her she was already eating, letting us pet her, and just generally being really laid back. She seems to think nothing special is going on lol. I'll be building her a much bigger C&C cage than the one she is in now, but at the moment she's stuck in the cage the previous owner brought her in. I'm already feeding her leafy greens and carrots and I'm heading to get her some better hay and switch her from seed mix to timothy pellets.

This is Chewey:

bun.JPG

:wave:Hello to you!

Chewey is lovely! She sounds like a truly happy bunny!:D

I myself have a Dutch/Dwarf mixed rabbit, Suki, who is still only 11 weeks old.

I have Dutchies too! Chewey is gorgeous!! :love::love::love: Be sure to keep us updated.

Welcome to RU, by the way! :wave:

Back