• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any one else keep Belgian hares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belgian hare boy

Warren Scout
Hi I keep 2 does in chestnut red and a buck in black and tan and I love them to bits best rabbit I have ever keeped my buck ( Jack) jumps side wards against his hutch at the top and it's 4ft high when his in the rabbit garden it's a mush see but he does dig holes 1ft deep in mins all I see is his really long tail waggling as he does it any way any one else got them on here ?

I did, but Autumn (in my avatar) died of Nodular Myxomatosis, and Echo, of acute pneumonia on New Years Day

I've fostered a Belgian Hare or X - was never sure if he was a pure bred. He could run SO fast i've never seen anything like it! :D

I have :D

Django is two and half years old, and a neutered housebunny. He's so funny, especially when he binkies round the garden like a nut!.. I love him to bit's, he's just like a puppy dog :love:

Well my Dutch has a new 6ft cage now but she is out most of the time any way in my rabbit garden I see you have posted back to my post on the other tread know you where wrong then :roll:

What about the other buns stuffed in those hideous hutches? The other thread has been moved to hot topics that means it has to be approved first :roll: If you bother to READ things properly you will see i said ALL rabbits need space not that nethies and Hares need the same space, all buns should have as much space as possible. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back