• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't get Lewis out w.o him circling me... what to do? arghhh

.x.Rach.x.

Alpha Buck
I have to wait til next wednesday til he's at the vets. He's circling me loads, and poopin at the same time :shock: He even circles me on the sofa... How am I supposed to let him out for his free time?? Even when I walk away he does it :| I don't wanna kick him in the face when I move :| I just blocked myself with a cushion and he tried to jump it and fell :( He's so sweet, I don't wanna keep him in the cage til he gets the 'snip'... ahh what to do??

There isnt a lot you can do really until his hormones die down after the spey, how old is he now? xx

He's 11/12 weeks old :love: I've just let him back out... he looked so sad in his cage! :( I can't stand the circling tho :roll: he runs to fast for me to catch, then I worry i'm gonna stand on him!! Movin to the sofa used to stop him, but now he'll join me on the sofa! :lol: I can't leave him in a cage til he gets neutered :/ He's got his VHD next week, not booked him in to be done yet, as it's gonna be at another vets because I'm moving.. :)

He's 11/12 weeks old :love: I've just let him back out... he looked so sad in his cage! :( I can't stand the circling tho :roll: he runs to fast for me to catch, then I worry i'm gonna stand on him!! Movin to the sofa used to stop him, but now he'll join me on the sofa! :lol: I can't leave him in a cage til he gets neutered :/ He's got his VHD next week, not booked him in to be done yet, as it's gonna be at another vets because I'm moving.. :)

He`s only a baby bless him, have you tried distracting him with toys etc? xx

its hard to walk with circling bunnies :shock::lol::lol:

i love it tho, i also love the buzzing :love::love:

takes practice but we can learn to walk by a circling bunny :wave::wave:

i admit Holly does seem to connect her head with my leg/foot more than id like tho :oops::oops: i just dont wear shoes ever in the house

He`s only a baby bless him, have you tried distracting him with toys etc? xx

Nothing can stop him when he's doing it, it's like he's in some mad trance. I was gonna give him treats... but then that would be rewarding his behaviour lol :/ :lol: He just runs faster n faster, pooping and stamping his back paws!! He sprayed the sofa last night... next to my mum :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: After nudging her with his head, like he wanted her out of 'his' seat :lol::lol: I'm paranoid he's gonna start doing it to me, after what I've been reading... and the next stage would after circling would actually be humping.. arghh :shock: The book I've been reading says..... 'beware, if they don't get what they want... they may give a nasty bite' :shock:

Nothing can stop him when he's doing it, it's like he's in some mad trance. I was gonna give him treats... but then that would be rewarding his behaviour lol :/ :lol: He just runs faster n faster, pooping and stamping his back paws!! He sprayed the sofa last night... next to my mum :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: After nudging her with his head, like he wanted her out of 'his' seat :lol::lol: I'm paranoid he's gonna start doing it to me, after what I've been reading... and the next stage would after circling would actually be humping.. arghh :shock: The book I've been reading says..... 'beware, if they don't get what they want... they may give a nasty bite' :shock:

Eeekk
Well charlie nipped me once and sprayed me with wee :shock: but once neutered he will slow down, he sounds like a right live wire lol, get him a digging box (a cardboard box filled with shredded paper or hay) make a hole in it and keep him entertained, hes only a baby and i think because he is so young he has relentless energy, thats just how my grace was when she was that age. xxx

I tried the box thing a few days ago and he stood outside it, pulling the hay out to eat :roll::lol::lol::lol:

Talk about live wire :lol: He's like a rocket whizzing around the room :lol: Apparently Eng Spots are the most active breed :shock: I don't know if he's a cross tho, he's deffo half Eng anyways :)

Aww what a cutie! Must be a nightmare for you though, and im afraid all you can do is wait it out until hrs neutered. Hes very young but thats definatly hormonal behaviour so id get him done ASAP. my Tilly used to do this aswell before we got her spayed and afterwards it stopped completely.
Just humour him and try and keep him occupied as hes obviously frustrated.
Good luck :wave:

Aww what a cutie! Must be a nightmare for you though, and im afraid all you can do is wait it out until hrs neutered. Hes very young but thats definatly hormonal behaviour so id get him done ASAP. my Tilly used to do this aswell before we got her spayed and afterwards it stopped completely.
Just humour him and try and keep him occupied as hes obviously frustrated.
Good luck :wave:

Thx :wave: I do hope it stops! He only does it to me :roll:

Treats do distract him ;) but that may encourage him :/

Back