• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What pellets do you feed/recommend?

myrabbitbenji

Young Bun
I currently feed Wagg Premium but want to change brands as Wagg is only 17% fibre and after benji's gut problems I would like something with a higher fibre content

I would also like a pellet which is palatable to tempt him as he is quite fussy

I would be changing him over gradually so as not to upset his tummy even more

Any suggestions?

Thank you

I use excel nuggets but if your bun has tummy problems, though some rabbits have had problems with it :?

Allen and Page has lots of fibre and Science Selective is also meant to be good :wave:

Science Selective is excellent. I have used Burgess Excel for two of my bunnies and although Harvey was fine on it, it gave Zero a tummy upset, but the Science Selective sorted it right out. I feed them 10-15 pellets each :)

I use chudleys rabbit royale also give excel fresh forage , excel gnaw sticks and veg and all my rabbits love it and eat it all oh and my buck (Jack) hare loves haysal nut leafs

My bun charlie has a poorly tummy sometimes and excel was a bit too rich for him, and often caused a sticky bum. But I have finally, VERY SLOWLY, got him onto Oxbow T pellets as the fibre content is 29%. I think they're fantastic and *touch wood* charlie has been fine and had the most golden poos he's ever had (I spend a freekin fortune on pellets and hay every month so they should be the best poops ever :roll: haha).

I buy them on hay experts with Burns Oat hay and excel herbage with camomile :) It seems to be a good variety of noms :)

Back