• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bit random but im not too sure what breed sophie is

she is a mini lion lop
though, unless you got her from a show breeder, probably isnt pure
she is cute :)

Sophie has lots of fans on RU! :love::love::love:She is very fluffy - wonder if she has a bit of cashmere in her? Where did she come from? :wave:

shes gorgeous xx

aha well crusty old uns like me watched the original star trek series as kids..and tribbles are these ubercute balls of fur that make endearing noises..but actually are nasty little aliens:lol:

I'm nearly 40, but didn't watch Star Trek so was also wondering about 'tribbles.' You learn something new every day. :wave:

Definately some lion in there. She looks a bit like my Jasmine, I think she's a bit lionhead, a bit cashmere. She's got sable point colouring, but it makes me wonder why its the white bunnies that always like to get into scrapes that involves getting dirty :evil:

On a positive note, she likes to run around the edges of the room, which dusts my skirting boards :D

Back