• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's been a busy day!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Today Fruitcake, Pancake, Mischief, Millie and Socks all went in for neutering, and Willoughby for incisor removal and neutering.

Fruitcake, Pancake and Mischief all needed some burrs sorted on top of their ops, Socks had retained testicles that they had to go search for!

At least the stressing about the ops part is over!

Though next Friday, Amy and Ginger in for their ops, so the stress will start all over again :lol:

:shock::shock::shock:

Wow, that's a lot of ops and a lot of stress I would imagine! Hope they all recover well xxx

wow - pretty hectic! I hope you have a good rest & they all recover quickly & can binky about again soon!:D

Wow - that's a lot going on!! Hope all goes well and wisihng all the buns the best of health! Hope you get to chill out too! xx

Hope all goes well for them. :wave: I'm still putting off neutering I'm afraid :oops::oops:- having a single rabbit who shows no hormonal behaviour whatsoever makes it difficult to justify putting him through a GA.

I much prefer to get them in as early as possible, as once hormonal behaviour starts, it can become a learned behaviour.

After the two next Friday, there will be no more neutering left to do! :D

Next Friday will be a relief for you then! :) I'm going to ask about neutering when my bunny goes for his myxi booster next month. I don't live in a very rabbit-savvy part of the country and might need to change vet. I'll do this if I have to, but the vet he sees is very nice and just 5 minutes down the road. :?

Well, before the ops, our vet bill was £450. It is now £750, plus next weeks ops :cry:

We are holding a raffle fundraiser in the fundraising section in order to try and pay back as much of the bill as possible, as well as doing a few bootsales.

Today Fruitcake, Pancake, Mischief, Millie and Socks all went in for neutering, and Willoughby for incisor removal and neutering.

Fruitcake, Pancake and Mischief all needed some burrs sorted on top of their ops, Socks had retained testicles that they had to go search for!

At least the stressing about the ops part is over!

Though next Friday, Amy and Ginger in for their ops, so the stress will start all over again :lol:

think i might have to try and get friday off work...

I don't know how im goign to cope, knowing she's being spayed that day. Going to not be able to concentrate all day.

You might get a few concerned PM's that evening Kris:roll::wave:

Back