• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Socks had his little operation

Starlight

Warren Veteran
He was a boy!

No signs of female parts internally, just a case of retained testicles in the abdomen!

He is home now and just chilling in his indoor cage!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! They're a funny bunch of bunnies!

Glad to hear he is doing well :)

Was hoping you would see this!

Especially as this morning, the vet thought he was a she :shock:
A very confusing/confused bunny!

He has taken it all in his stride though :love:

Now I just have to worry about Ginger who is going in for a checkup next Fridy, and if the vets agree, will be spayed that day! :shock:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Big day!

How is Scruffy? Her owner contacted me but I never heard back from her after my reply. Is she doing ok?

She is still missing her two boyfriends!
They have not been in for their ops, and Maria doesn't want to spay Scruffy anytime soon!

She had a runny nose I think, the other day, and a slightly runny eye.. Maria thought potential dental problems could be arising :(

She told me I HAVE to come witness Scruffy's binkies! Apparently they are incredible :love:

Yes, I think she is right about the teeth, unfortunately. Wish's showed at 17 weekds and it looks like Scruffy's are also showing. Shame she is still alone though (same as Wish is). I hope its not dental. When is she going to the vets?

Poor thing :(

How is Wish recently?

I think she may have already taken her, as she told me this last week, I'll have to get an update from her!

Hopefully, her boys should be able to be neutered next week, as I saw signs of sacks! So in a few weeks, Scruffy will have her friends back!

Aw, bless her.

Wish is relatively good for Wish, thanks :) we have her weight stable now at 1.2kg, which is amazing. She is constantly on Metacam but is full of beans really. She's doing better than I thought she ever would :D I have my eye on trying to bond her with somebunny next week, but I have yet to try a date or anything to see if he will work. She will be coming in over winter because she can't cope with the cold.

I posted some recently, but I can get some moire. Ooooooooh I did post some videos, I;'ll locate those.

Back