• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on my 4 :D

Carrie14

Mama Doe
I would like you all to re-meet my beautiful buns:love:

This is Feegal, pet shop bun. (Before I found this place.) He has recently had a dental, but his last one was 11 months ago so I am chuffed to bits:D

And Sally, who came from Starlight's. She has recently recovered from a chest infection. I think it may have been from the stress of a HUGE moult she was having. The first I knew of her being ill was full blown GI stasis:shock: She could have given a little sneeze or something:? All is well between them both, although Sally has to keep Feegal in his place:lol:

They live in my bedroom:oops:

IMG_0315.jpg

And this is Tulip and Tiesto. I rescued them from a complete :censored: Because of a lack of vet care Tulip will always be on anti-inflammatories for scar tissue on her lungs. Tiesto was speyed a couple of months ago, and apart from not pooing for the next 24 hours she coped really well.

Tulip was speyed just 10 days ago, and was doing really well in the first day or so, until she discovered the internal stitches and staples. Well she is a very clean bun and obviously thought these had to go:shock: My vet said after all the buns he has speyed she is the first to need a collar on:oops:

Hopefully I will be bonding them back together once hormones have calmed:D

They live in my daughters bedroom. Well, it keeps her room tidy(ish)!

IMG_0312.jpg

Now if you got this far, WELL DONE:D But I would like thoughts on bonding all 4 together in the future. My worry is that it could break the bond that Sally and Feegal have. How likely would that be? Would be lovely to have them all together though:love:...

Thank you:) I see from your siggy you have four bonded. How did you go about it? were they in two pairs at first or all separate?

They are :love: too!

I am home in Essex Friday to Sunday, and do bondings when I am home!
I have several next weekend potentially! So I don't mind!

In a few months, I am bonding my 5 into an 8! :shock:

Awwww...its great to see Sally! :love: She's nothing like her brother then? He's a right bully! (well, to other males - he's a charmer with the ladies!)

I think it would be great if you could have a 4! :love:

I am home in Essex Friday to Sunday, and do bondings when I am home!
I have several next weekend potentially! So I don't mind!

In a few months, I am bonding my 5 into an 8! :shock:

:shock: I would not want to do that:shock: 8 little bundles of teeth and claws:lol:

Tulip has only just been speyed and is still hormonal. She attacked my slippers this morning. That's the thanks I get for spending hundreds to get her better:lol:

Awwww...its great to see Sally! :love: She's nothing like her brother then? He's a right bully! (well, to other males - he's a charmer with the ladies!)

I think it would be great if you could have a 4! :love:

How is Billy?:love: I heard Shiloh is a bit of a bully too, and yes Sally can be a bit of a cow as well:lol: I was feeding Feegal a pellet this morning, I got him to stand for it and Sally fur pulled his tum:lol: But she loves Feegal really:love:

Technically... 7 bundles of teeth... Muffin is a gummy bunny :lol:

It is just so that they can all have more space. The permanent trip currently have a 6ft happy hutch combo, and my 5, a 16ft x 4ft dog kennel.

They will hopefully have 16ft x 16ft in total space when I add an aviary to the kennel on the bottom patio!

I am not normally phased, but it is worse when it it your own :oops:

How is Billy?:love: I heard Shiloh is a bit of a bully too, and yes Sally can be a bit of a cow as well:lol: I was feeding Feegal a pellet this morning, I got him to stand for it and Sally fur pulled his tum:lol: But she loves Feegal really:love:

Billy is fine bless him! He was living in a group but was bullying the males so he now lives with his own girlfriend and everyone is a lot happier (including me!) :lol:

He's really not a fan of human affection though! He's only interested in me if I have food! :roll: (mind you most of my little darlings are like that!)

Technically... 7 bundles of teeth... Muffin is a gummy bunny :lol:

It is just so that they can all have more space. The permanent trip currently have a 6ft happy hutch combo, and my 5, a 16ft x 4ft dog kennel.

They will hopefully have 16ft x 16ft in total space when I add an aviary to the kennel on the bottom patio!

I am not normally phased, but it is worse when it it your own :oops:

Couldn't agree more! Paul is always in charge of the bondings of our own bunnies as I am a nervous wreck! :shock:

My mum refuses to be in the living room when a bond first starts! :lol:

I am always worried about my darling Moonie in bonds. She is tough as old boots, and top bun. But at 5 years old, and being my little baby, I am always on my guard :oops:

Back