• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue closing

devoted2buns

Mama Doe
Hi All, a rabbit/guinea pig rescue and boarding in somerset is due to close after 6 years. :(

The lady has a lot of cages mainly suitable to guinea pigs which she is ONLY willing to give away to rescues as she doesn't want to put them in the paper to encourage people to breed.

If you are a rescue and are willing to collect from her then pm me and I will provide you with her number.

Thanks

Julie.

Is there anything suitable for a rabbit? or any pens for outside?
I am not a rescue place or a breeder, but if she needed to get rid of one possibly too, I have a dwarf lop who could do with a new home as well as a mini lop whos hutch is about 7/8 years old and parts have been patched from coming apart etc.

If there is nothing suitable then that is fine.

I live in Nailsea North Somerset but often work in places like Burnham on Sea and Glastonbury.

I dont want to waste anyones time ringing etc. so if there isn't much suitable.

I am not after like high rised hutches double layer is fine but not a block. a hutch with a run on the bottom would be perfect.
I am also willing to pay a reasonable amount aswell

Thank you
Fran

Hi Fran

I have seen her set up and it is in a barn. None of the rabbits are in hutches as such, they are in big 12ft pens and professionally built. Pretty impressive but hard I think to take down. The cages she used I think are from the boarding side and are only really suitable for guinea pigs and they are like indoor cages you would get from PAH.

I may have better luck on the guinea pig forum. x

Back