• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barbados photos so far - pic heavy

Pie

Warren Veteran
I havent taken many and the internet here isnt the best so it takes ages to load them onto photobucket. But here are just afew since Ive been here. Will add more to this thread when I take more. Enjoy. :wave:

Sunset on the 15th, taken out of my bedroom window
DSC_6132.jpg

Caribbean Limes off our lime tree in the garden - they smelt sooo good!
DSC_6137.jpg

Our Basil and lettice plants with pepppers in the background
DSC_6139.jpg

Nice pink flowers (minilop1, or anyone, can you tell me what this is?)
DSC_6146.jpg

Orchids
DSC_6147.jpg

Our Orchid tree with Frangipani behind it
DSC_6148.jpg

Our back yard and the houses next door (they are huge!)
DSC_6149.jpg

One of the little frogs that 'chirp' at night
DSC_6156.jpg

The huge grass hoppers we get here
DSC_6160.jpg

Our house (excuse the car, we need it repainted)
DSC_6171.jpg

Breakfast for today
DSC_6177.jpg

This storm has just this minute passed over us. Lightning, thunder and lots of rain!
DSC_6179.jpg

In a word.............. WOW !! :love: :love:

Will you be able to get some pics of the Horses you'll be working with ?

Hopefully yes. I cant make the excuse that I need photos for "case study reasons" ;) There is a big race that goes on here on boxing day so I'll try to get some of those. A show jumping show was supposed to be on next week but has been posponed due to the storms we've been having.

Looks just like Royal Westmoreland where we use to stay, oh my god I miss it soooooo much!! :(

Hey, who did you fly out with? Am thinking of booking a hol when I finish my course :D

Looks just like Royal Westmoreland where we use to stay, oh my god I miss it soooooo much!! :(

Hey, who did you fly out with? Am thinking of booking a hol when I finish my course :D

We have had a really bad storm here last night and today. It's now really humid and not very comfortable, really.

I flew with Virgin Atlantic and booked the flights with Newmont Travel. They are the best for cheap Caribbean flights http://www.newmont.co.uk/ :wave:

These are really great pictures and I am extremely jealous!!! Enjoy your time there. It looks amazing!!!!! :love::love:

We have had a really bad storm here last night and today. It's now really humid and not very comfortable, really.

I flew with Virgin Atlantic and booked the flights with Newmont Travel. They are the best for cheap Caribbean flights http://www.newmont.co.uk/ :wave:

Thanks! I'll have a look later on the laptop :)

Bad times about the storms :-/ hope they pass soon!

Back