• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How could anyone say .........

Awwwww thaaaanks.

Whenever I show piccies to peeps at work they always gush over Rascal but they never say anything about little Diz :( ..... I think she soooo pretty!!

(but then I'm just a teeensy bit biased)! xx

Last edited:
I know the feeling! We got Charlie from my friend's aunty (or mum... I really should know this) and when she came over to pick my friend up one day she came in to see how Charlie was doing. She petted him and I said "you can't have him back now though :lol:" and she said "no no, I want that one" and pointed to April :(:(:(.

It made me feel sad because this lady obviously likes the cute baby stage, but can't care enough to see them into adulthood. And my Charlie is just the most charming and handsome bunny :( how could she say that?

I just realised I've gone on a bit, guess I needed to get that off my chest :lol:

Both of your buns are beautiful!! :love::love::love:

Back