• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wild buns at caravan park

minirex

Mama Doe
During the summer holidays I went to Devon for a week. Stayed at a caravan park called Devon Cliffs, Sandy Bay. Every morning there were bunny's outside my caravan :love:

DSCF6984.jpg
DSCF6947.jpg

DSCF6946.jpg

DSCF6944.jpg
DSCF6936.jpg

there are about 5 caravan parks where i am and there are wildies everywhere, some of them are quite tame (as in dont bolt when they see you!) i got about 3 feet from one a few weeks back, but didnt have my camera.

Love the little white tails:love:

We live in the countryside so in the morning their are always wildies on the grass in the garden!! They are so cute!!
xx

We live in the countryside so in the morning their are always wildies on the grass in the garden!! They are so cute!!
xx

I live in London so no wild bunny's living near me. It was lovely to see so many wild ones while I was on holiday. My daughter was up early every morning to see them.

Back