• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Pixie

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
Last night, when ironically I couldn't get on to RU, Pixie stopped eating. I had her inside last night on a heat pad, and she's had greens next to her all night. She's had a nibble of some of the herbs, and has licked some babyfood off a spoon. No hay, as of yet. She's happy to lick water off a tablespoon (shhhh...don't tell Grandna that's what I'm using her antique silverware for!:shock:). I'm about to soften some pellets. She wouldn't have any last night.

She's having critical care in her water.
It's a good thing Ol's at nursery today, so I can give her all my attention!!

No poos yet. :(

If it's not asking for too much could I please have some vibes for my big brown girlie...she's not a happy bunny!

Last edited:
Are you taking her to the vets? hope shes ok x

Took her yesterday. :) They felt for a blockage, and gave her subcuts to keep her hydrated....then I did the above! Sorry, for not mentioning it. I'll have her admitted if she doesn't start eating more.

She's done a few poos just now, small and hard, though, so fingers crossed!!

I'm sorry to hear that Pixie is feeling very poorly .... sending lots and lots of vibes. xxx

*Vibes for Pixie*

Your buns sure do like to worry you don't they?! :shock:

I don't think they like me very much!! ...who'd have thought that the biggest buns could be the most delicate.

She's tucking into some mint. Fingers crossed it only gets better!!

Sending vibes :wave:

What did the vets think was causing it - has she got a blockage, or bloat, teeth problems, or what? :? Cos unless you know that surely you can't cure it....

Back